We have released an Xcode 11 GM Seed 1 image today. You can select the image by adding the following to a job in config.yml :
macos: xcode: 11.0.0
There are some changes from the Xcode 11 Beta 7 image:
- Xcode is now version 11.0 GM Seed Version
- We have added more SDKs and simulators to the image. In addition to the suite of iOS 13 simulators, we have also installed simulators and SDKs for
- iOS 12.2
- iOS 11.4
- tvOS 12.2
- watchOS 5.2
- To account for the extra disk space for the SDKs, we have increased the diskl size from 64G to 73G, and the free space for running jobs is now 29G.
- Node upgraded from 12.9.1 -> 2.10.0
- Fastlane 2.129.0 => 2.130.0
The full manifest of the installed software and SDKs is available here.
- There is an issue where a dialog appears for the first 30 seconds after the image boots reporting that the OS did not shut down cleanly on the last boot. This might impact UI tests. We pre-boot VMs so that builds can start as quickly as possible, so in many cases our VMs have been booted more than 30 seconds prior before to build running, which will reduce the rate of occurrence of this bug.
Upcoming deprecations / changes
- Removed support for Xcode 10.2.0 on Monday, August 26th, 2019. This version has bugs that we fixed in the Xcode 10.2.1 image. At some point soon, all jobs using Xcode 10.2.0 will automatically use Xcode 10.2.1. There might be differences in the dependency versions between the Xcode 10.2.0 image and the Xcode 10.2.1 image. Please upgrade to Xcode 10.2.1 or newer.
Python 2 will be no longer be maintained from January 2020. We plan on removing Python 2 from any images built after that date (Python 2 is being removed from