Test summary didnt show anything, despite store_test_results was succesfull

hi there,

i tried to upload my junit xml test report into test summary in circle ci, the xml report is indeed getting uploaded to circleci succesfully

!/bin/bash -eo pipefail mkdir -p ~/test-results/junit/ find . -type f -regex “.*/build/test->results/.*xml” -exec cp {} ~/test-results/junit/ ;

CircleCI received exit code 0

Archiving the following test results

  • /home/circleci/test-results/junit/TEST-com.daya.shared.taha.SampelclazzTest.xml
  • /home/circleci/test-results/junit/TEST-com.daya.taha.ContextInnUnitTest.xml

Uploaded

there should be 2 files get uploaded, TEST-com.daya.shared.taha.SampelclazzTest.xml and TEST-com.daya.taha.ContextInnUnitTest.xml
but nothing shown at the test tab, only the total of xml report was added but the xml test itself didnt shown

i followed this guideline by circle ci

here is the config i used

  - run:
      name: Download Dependencies
      command: ./gradlew androidDependencies
  - save_cache:
      paths:
        - ~/.gradle
      key: jars-{{ checksum "build.gradle" }}-{{ checksum  "app/build.gradle" }}

  - run:
      name: unit test on sonarqube
      command: ./gradlew sonarqube

  - store_artifacts:
      path: build/reports/jacoco/jacocoRootReportDebug/jacocoRootReportDebug.xml

  - run:
      name: Save test results
      command: |
        mkdir -p ~/test-results/junit/
        find . -type f -regex ".*/build/test-results/.*xml" -exec cp {} ~/test-results/junit/ \;
      when: always
  - store_test_results:
      path: ~/test-results
  - store_artifacts:
      path: ~/test-results/junit         

  - run:
      name: clean previous build
      command: ./gradlew clean

  - run:
      name: ui test on browserstack
      command: ./gradlew executeDebugTestsOnBrowserstack

  - store_artifacts:
      path: app/build/outputs/apk/debug/app-debug.apk

      # See https://circleci.com/docs/2.0/deployment-integrations/ for deploy examples

**note : both report was generated from different module, originally SampelclazzTest reside in shared module, and the ContextInnUnitTest in app module, the structure of project look like this

  • app
  • shared

I have a similar issue, confirmed the test results are being populated appropriately and am able to see the results when using store_artifacts. Nothing appears in the Tests tab

    steps:
      - run:
          name: Make artifact directories
          command: |
            mkdir -p /test-results/
      - run:
          name: Run Unit Tests
          command: |
            /opt/Unity/Editor/Unity - quit -batchmode -nographics -silent-crashes -logFile /dev/stdout -projectPath ./Source/ -runTests -testResults /test-results/results.xml
          working_directory: ~/project/
      - store_artifacts:
          path: /test-results/results.xml
          destination: /test-results
      - store_test_results:
          path: /test-results

image
All tests appear to be uploaded appropriately