Store test results not showing up

I’m storing test results from Jest. The JUnit file looks valid and the web interface confirms its been uploaded… but I still see the big blue “set up test summary” button

1 Like

Hi Ben. Do the files/directories in question start with a period by chance?

Discovered it was a jest config error - Circle was correct (although I would definitely appreciate more help debugging that.

I’m facing a similar issue. In my CircleCI config, I have

- store_test_results:
          path: target/surefire-reports

The tests ran and failed, the web interface confirmed that the results have been uploaded:

Archiving the following test results
  * /home/circleci/my-java-app/target/surefire-reports

Uploaded 

However, I still see the big blue “set up test summary” button.

Hi Abhilash. The best way to troubleshoot this is to also save the test results as a build artifact
https://circleci.com/docs/2.0/artifacts/

This way you can inspect the files and see if there are missing or corrupted results.

@drazisil

I have the same issue. I actually saved the xml file as an artifact. You can see it in the screenshot below. It is final.xml. However I still can’t see the results in the Tests Tab.

On a seperate note, it would be great if circleCI supported html page for the “Test Summary” because mocha awesome builds really cool summary that I already use.

1 Like

Hi friends. I had this same issue. See my answer here → Test summary didnt show anything, despite store_test_results was succesfull - #7 by yobert