Problem adding identity

Hey,
I have tried to contact support already by sending a message through the help page but I haven’t received any answers in 10 days.

I made an account on CircleCI more than a year ago and never used it afterwards. I am starting a new project and need to integrate CI/CD and wanted to resurrect my old account. I believe I connected CircleCI to my Github at the time but I am no longer sure.

I can login to my account but cannot see my projects. Once I am logged in I am prompted to connect my code (i.e. " Connect to your code | To build, test, and deploy on CircleCI, let’s first connect to your code." page). I try to connect the Github account and the connection fails. I am redirected to the following error:

" We encountered a problem adding your identity to CircleCI…

The identity provided by your VCS service is already associated with a different account. Please try logging in using that account or contact us for further help."

Either way I cannot see my dashboard and every time I am logging in I am prompted to connect my account.

I had tried to contact support but I haven’t received an answer in the last 10 days. It would be great to know what to do to solve this problem. Any help is more than welcome.

Thanks,

T

Hi @tmsglz ,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. If possible, did you get a ticket number that you can share with me? If not, I would ask that you submit another ticket, and I will take a look at it on our end.

https://support.circleci.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best Regards