New CircleCI Academy Lessons: iOS Code Signing and Parallelism

Two new lessons are now available on CircleCI Academy, our free tech training platform.

iOS Code Signing: In this lesson, we will show you an easy and simple method for automatically code signing your projects during your CircleCI jobs.

Parallelism: In this lesson, you will learn how parallelism and test splitting can dramatically improve the speed of your jobs.

If you are a first time CircleCI Academy user, please use access code public-2020 when you register.

Contact academy@circleci.com with any questions.

1 Like

The CircleCI Academy is unusable with Safari and “prevent cross-site tracking” enabled. Requiring disabling this is unacceptable because of the abuse by ad trackers etc.

I hope you will work with skilljar to get them to improve their technology or consider using an alternate platform for this training material.

Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback. We will research and circle back with you on what we find.

Hello, we confirmed that CircleCI Academy works within Safari while blocking 3rd party cookies (default Safari functionality) and “Prevent cross-site tracking” is enabled. We recommend you explore your particular browser extensions or network security settings. A member of our team will reply to your email directly to inspect the behavior you are seeing, perhaps in conjunction with insights from your browser’s Dev console. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Well, I just went through this again and I can confirm that it doesn’t work in the current version of macOS and Safari unless “Prevent cross-site tracking” is unchecked OR I view the site in a private browsing window. I have no ad-blockers installed. Network filter turned off. ¯_(ツ)_/¯