I’ve tried this on several projects now; personal projects, public projects, and projects with our org, private projects.
- Go to a GitHub project, settings, Integration & Services
- Select CircleCI
- Save the integration
- Follow the project on CircleCI (will build manually without issue)
- Go back to the GitHub project, settings
- deploy key exists and was used
- service still grey
- no webhoook setup
- Open service and send a test payload -> “Okay, the test payload is on its way.”
- Wait for it… wait for it…
- Delete, unfollow, refollow, retry
I’ve setup dozens of projects in the past. Seems 100% broken.
Example public personal project: https://github.com/ninowalker/ymlgraph