Getting msg regarding to migrate from 1.0 to 2.0 when using 2.0 version

I’m using circleci 2.0 but somehow I’m getting this msg regarding to my project:

The yml config is the same for another project of mine which doesn’t show that message, but somehow on this specific project that message is displayed.

I tried modifying the config.yml with the config shown below, but the message is still there:

version: 2
jobs:
   build:
     docker:
       - image: "circleci/openjdk:8-jdk"
     steps:
       - checkout
       - run: echo "hello world"

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Cheers

Are there any 1.0 builds on the same page? The UI might show this if there’s a 1.0 build somewhere else on the builds page.

@Cormac, thanks for your reply. I don’t think there is. By the way I see version 2.0 here on the building page as you can see in the right bottom of the image below:
46%20pm

I even built the config.yml with the hello world ( https://circleci.com/docs/2.0/hello-world/ ) but the message still persists.

@Cormac, I’m sorry mate, yeah, there is a previous built made by my manager with version 1.0. So should I disregard the message as my config.yml is version 2.0 or should I do something else? Cheers

No worries! From checking it looks like we’re showing this banner on any build page where a 1.0 build appears - so essentially, for the org I checked, page 1 of their builds page had a 1.0 build listed, and the ‘migrate soon!’ banner appeared. On page 2, only 2.0 builds, and no sign of the banner.

In short, as long as your config.yml is version 2.0 / the build displays 2.0, as your screenshot shows, you don’t need to take any action.

@Cormac Thank you so much for your help! Cheers mate

Of course! Thanks for using CircleCI, and may your builds be forever green :stuck_out_tongue:

@Cormac hahah I wish that too mate, my job depends of that haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.