V2 of api insight doesn't display NOT_RUN workflows

I am looking to use the GET /insights/{project-slug}/workflows/{workflow-name} endpoint to get all the recent workflows for a project but it appears that the result of the api call does not return workflows that were skipped/NOT_RUN. I need to see all the workflows including the skipped/NOT_RUN workflows.

There doesn’t appear to be a way to get the NOT_RUN workflows unless you have the specific pipeline id and iterating through all the pipelines and retrieving its respective workflow seems inefficient when the insights endpoint has most of the info I need.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Hi @imaginIT, welcome to the CircleCI Community! At the moment, our get recent runs of a workflow endpoint returns Insights data for workflows that have spun up a container on CircleCI and have the following statuses: SUCCESS, FAILED or CANCELED. This means workflow statuses such as NOT_RUN, CREATED, and ON_HOLD will not be available in this endpoint.

However, we highly encourage your submit a feature request to https://ideas.circleci.com/insights and share your use-case as we work to improve Insights. Thanks for reaching out, let us know if there is anything we can further assist with.