Get a pipeline's workflow API does not return anything [api/v2/pipeline/%pipeline-id%/workflow]

Example URL: https://circleci.com/api/v2/pipeline/7d64578b-fd7c-409a-bf51-61a7f6eb2275/workflow

It returns no items at all.

Hi @skyline75489, welcome to Discuss!

I just confirmed on one of my projects that this endpoint does correctly return workflows, so my thought here is either the pipeline-id being passed is not correct or there isn’t any workflows associated with that pipeline that ran.

With the above in mind can you link me to the build that you are trying to pull data for? That may help me pinpoint where the issue is.

If you don’t feel comfortable sharing that here you can submit a support ticket and note this post and I can assist further.

Thank you!
-Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve submitted support ticket 92211. I don’t know if I should add more info here or just follow the ticket. I have posted more information about issue in that ticket.

Best,

Chester

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用

Hi Chester,

Thanks for opening that and it looks like our investigation has started on it as well. I will take a look too and see if I can assist at all, but we will help get to the bottom of it.

No need to add more information here for now, we may just add a last post outlining the issue/solution once we arrive at that.

Thanks!

Hello
I am experiencing the same problem right now. Were you able to find some solution for it?

Nevermind, it started working for some reason

1 Like