Unable to generate CircleCI HTML report

Hi All, I followed this documentation to generate test results in HTML format in my cucumber framework. But here, I’m always getting an issue that Error:: No file(s) found at /home/circleci/project/logs/cucumber after getting final hash of the report. I’m using in my config.yml as:

mkdir -p ~/cucumber
            bundle exec cucumber --format pretty --format json --out ~/cucumber/tests.cucumber
          when: always
      - store_test_results:
          path: ~/cucumber
      - store_artifacts:
          path: ~/cucumber      

And the error which I’m facing is mentioned below in the attached screenshot.

If anyone knows how to generate html report after getting passed of test cases please let me know or help me to resolve the issue.

Not sure I am on the right track here, but have you tried to SSH in and see if the reports are at /home/circleci/project/output or if they’re at /home/circleci/cucumber as that is where your config file says to put them?

As mentioned, you should double check that your outputs are going where you think they are. I’d recommend checking before and after the bundle command with something like:

- run:
    name: Check cucumber directory
    command: ls -al ~/cucumber

Now I’m getting report but it’s getting empty with error Error:: No file(s) found at /home/circleci/project/logs/cucumber. Can you please tell me that what the issue can be?

Based on the error you are getting, it looks like you are making use of ReportBuilder

Do you have any customizations for the ReportBuilder options?

I did find this Github Issues thread for that project that talked about a similar error and also has a snippet for the configuration.

Would it be possible for you to post your configuration here?

Issue has been resolved after updating few steps in rake command function. Thanks everyone for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.