Suspended Project (sanction appeal timeline)

I’ve seen this error messages:

• We have detected an anomaly that violates the CircleCI Terms of Service.
  • We did not test this push because the project has been suspended. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.

Looked around online and see that it’s likely because of this article: CircleCI Terms of Service Violation: Sanctioned Country – CircleCI Support Center

I’ve appeal this but was wondering how long this takes. I would like to get our CI running.

Hi @robbykim,

We don’t have any fixed timeline for this. Could you please provide your VCS ID from which you appealed, so that I can check?

If you are not comfortable sharing your VCS ID here, please open a Support ticket and let me know.

Regards,
Pawan Bahuguna

I’ve actually opened up a support ticket and was told the block was lifted late last night but I’m still getting the same errors. Also, I’m not sure what you mean by VCS ID but I’m assuming its related to version control. My github user is also robbykim.

Thanks for the update. Yes, I can see that ban has been lifted for the user. Also, I looked for the support ticket and found you have requested a different project to be unbanned then the original request.

I have gone ahead and unbanned that project. Please push a fresh commit and let me know.

Regards,
Pawan Bahuguna

Awesome it’s running! Sorry about the separate request. I originally thought it was an account wide ban so thought it would unblock both projects.

Thank you,
Robby

Thanks for the confirmation. I am going to mark this thread & your support case as solved.

Regards,
Pawan Bahuguna