I am trying to setup saucelabs integration with the instructions here: http://sauceio.com/index.php/2014/08/announcing-circleci-integration-on-sauce-labs/
I have added the commands to my circle.yml from the post. However I am getting a 10 minute timeout on the build
Is there any other setup I need to get this to work? Please advise.
I am setting up saucelabs and circleci integration. I have followed the instructions here for setting up my circle.yml from the sauce.io website (will add the actual link in another reply).
Here is my circle.yml:
- foreman run rake db:create db:schema:load
- sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install libicu52
- curl --output /home/ubuntu/bin/phantomjs-2.0.1-linux-x86_64-dynamic https://s3.amazonaws.com/circle-support-bucket/phantomjs/phantomjs-2.0.1-linux-x86_64-dynamic
- chmod a+x /home/ubuntu/bin/phantomjs-2.0.1-linux-x86_64-dynamic
- sudo ln -s --force /home/ubuntu/bin/phantomjs-2.0.1-linux-x86_64-dynamic /usr/local/bin/phantomjs
- wget https://saucelabs.com/downloads/sc-latest-linux.tar.gz
- tar -xzf sc-latest-linux.tar.gz
- ./bin/sc -u pitchtop -k 359d0eb8-17ab-4a5d-8d34-e274fcbd78e7 -f ~/sc_ready:
- while [ ! -e ~/sc_ready ]; do sleep 1; done
Please see attachment image above of what I am seeing with the 10 minute timeout.
Is there something else I need to do for setting this up? Please advise.
Can you SSH into the build and run this step manually to see if there is any additional output or logging?
By default we save the output of the background commands in the
Artifacts tab on the build page. As the
/bin/sc command is run in the background, its output should also have been saved there. Could you please post the
stdout parts of that here? Please leave out any private information, if there is any in the logs. Thanks.
You need to revoke your API Key from SauceLabs and delete it from here. People are going to be able to run tests on your Sauce Labs account.