Run celery and get the tasks list in the CI circleci output?

I am running a Python application that uses Celery. I am running Celery in the config with this:

/home/circleci/.local/bin/celery -A formshare.config.celery_app worker -D --loglevel=info -Q FormShare --broker=redis://localhost:6379/0 --result-backend=redis://localhost:6379/0 1>&2

It does not fail but I would like to know if Celery is able to find my tasks. For example, if I run it locally I get:

-------------- celery@M3800 v4.4.2 (cliffs)                                                                                                                       
--- ***** -----                                                                                                                                                    
-- ******* ---- Linux-5.4.0-72-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.29 2021-05-02 08:50:39                                                                                   
- *** --- * ---                                                                                                                                                    
- ** ---------- [config]                                                                                                                                           
- ** ---------- .> app:         fstask:0x7fcb4ebe14c0                                                                                                              
- ** ---------- .> transport:   redis://localhost:6379/0                                                                                                           
- ** ---------- .> results:     redis://localhost:6379/0                                                                                                           
- *** --- * --- .> concurrency: 8 (prefork)                                                                                                                        
-- ******* ---- .> task events: OFF (enable -E to monitor tasks in this worker)                                                                                    
--- ***** -----                                                                                                                                                    
-------------- [queues]                                                                                                                                           
               .> FormShare        exchange=FormShare(direct) key=FormShare                                                                                       

[tasks]
. formshare.processes.email.send_async_email.send_async_email
. formshare.products.export.csv.celery_task.build_csv
. formshare.products.export.kml.celery_task.build_kml
. formshare.products.export.media.celery_task.build_media_zip
. formshare.products.export.xlsx.celery_task.build_xlsx
. formshare.products.fs1import.celery_task.import_json_files
. formshare.products.merge.celery_task.merge_into_repository
. formshare.products.repository.celery_task.create_mysql_repository

How can I get the same output in the CircleCI report screen?

It’s possible that the redirect 1>&2 might not be needed . Run step stdout and stderr are both captured and sent back - (there is a chance that the file handles 1 and 2 might mean something else depending on the python you’re running). Try running without the redirect and see if it helps!