Repository Not Found

Hey,

I’m trying to setup CI for my project using CircleCI API v2, but I keep getting “Repository Not Found” error during checkout.

Here is piece of my circleci.yml:

version: 2
jobs:
  test:
    docker:
      - image: golang:1.8-alpine
    working_directory: /go/src/github.com/myorg/myproject
    steps:
      - run: "apk -U add make git openssh-client"
      - checkout: {}
      - run: "make test"

The output I get is the following:

Cloning into '.'...
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '192.30.253.112' to the list of     known hosts.

ERROR: Repository not found.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Exited with code 128

I tried to SSH into machine and run clone command myself, got same error. I tried to ssh into github.com from test machine:

# ssh git@github.com
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '192.30.253.113' to the list of known hosts.
PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
Hi testcheckoutkey! You've successfully authenticated, but GitHub does not provide shell access.
Connection to github.com closed.

I don’t know if this “testcheckoutkey” is correct.

Then I tried to re-create deployment key for the project. I deleted key from github, and created a new key in CircleCI. Same error happened with the new key.

But, what is interesting, private key in both builds is the same (cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa). It seems weird because public key is different (different fingerprint in github). Is there any SSH key cache by any chance? Or maybe CircleCI tries to clone repository using some default private SSH key.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same thing, did you find a solution for this?