Need to accept license agreement for Android tools?

Keep getting this. Didn’t have any issues on friday and builds were going fine. Nothing has changed.

You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Platform 24, Android SDK Build-Tools 24.0.1].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.

Any ideas?

2 Likes

@VicV id you find a fix for this? Just upgraded to a newer support lib and am having the same problem.

Hmm - but it seems intermittent. Sometimes it happens and other times it does not…

I think I’ve found the root cause of this. I had updated a library version in my build.gradle, but I had not updated the pre section of my circle.yml file to fetch the corresponding files. Hence, this message was really saying: “You don’t have these libs”, rather than “you haven’t agreed to the license”.

Note, this is a great summary of how to download the needed files while also caching them: Android SDK Support Library 24 - #5 by drazisil

1 Like

Hi! Faced to the same issue.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’.

[Android Support Repository].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

Solution from the mentioned topic didn’t help.

Hey @KChernenko, the link you provided was for an older version of the Android Support Repository. You’d have to do something like this (the same as the previous but with updated versions):

dependencies:
  pre:
    # Android SDK Platform 25
    - if [ ! -d "/usr/local/android-sdk-linux/platforms/android-25" ]; then echo y | android update sdk --no-ui --all --filter "android-25"; fi
    # Android SDK Build-tools, revision 25.0.0
    - if [ ! -d "/usr/local/android-sdk-linux/build-tools/25.0.5" ]; then echo y | android update sdk --no-ui --all --filter "build-tools-25.0.5"; fi
    # Android Support Repository, revision 39 / Local Maven repository for Support Libraries
    - if [ ! -d "/usr/local/android-sdk-linux/extras/android/m2repository/com/android/support/design/25.0.0" ]; then echo y | android update sdk --no-ui --all --filter "extra-android-m2repository"; fi

cache_directories:
    - /usr/local/android-sdk-linux/platforms/android-25
    - /usr/local/android-sdk-linux/build-tools/25.0.0
    - /usr/local/android-sdk-linux/extras/android/m2repository
1 Like

It doesn’t work for me neither :-/

Any ETA on when this will get fixed? Considering purchasing CircleCI but this is definitely a non starter. The proposed pre cache_directories workaround seems to not work when you use the new constraint libraries. I get the error below now. These license files should be included on the image to solve this problem.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’.

[Solver for ConstraintLayout 1.0.0-beta4, ConstraintLayout for Android 1.0.0-beta4].
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

1 Like

Same issue here!

The solution that works for me is:

Regards

2 Likes