How can we access "insights" page from the new ui?

You’ve announced that the old UI is going, however there are some pages that can’t be accessed from the new UI, e.g. the “build insights” for a repo, e.g. circleci.com/build-insights/gh/org/repo/master

This is a really useful page. I’d hate to see it go.

2 Likes

Hi @timdiggins,

We are currently working on the new Insights dashboard, but for the time being Insights are available via the API.

You might be interested in following the CircleCI new UI/UX Review thread.

:slightly_frowning_face:

Quoting our PM on Insights @Dawit here: We are in the process of improving Insights in the new UI. The new Insights dashboard will have important metrics including build duration at the workflow and job level. This new dashboard is coming soon in a beta release!

Additionally, expanding insights to test level granularity is on the roadmap for 2021. In the meantime, please check out our Insights APIs. As always please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Soooooo - feature regression in terms of Insights, no UI of test breakouts until 2021?

It is ok! I might be the only person interested in it, just surprised

This is a big deal to me. Insights was part of my sales pitch to my team to switch from Jenkins to CircleCI.

1 Like

I understand. We want to make sure you get what you need from the product. If you send me your email, I’d be happy to connect you with our PM and get you in the Insights beta.

I too, rely on insights. The old UI is going away in two days and it sounds like insights will be unavailable. It may be time to look for an alternative CI.

Hi @HarlemSquirrel! You will still be able to access the Insights API, but if you’re not an API user, I can connect you with the team for the Insights beta in the UI. We always need feedback!

1 Like

Hey @thekatertot, what’s the process to get on that beta? Any ETA?
Thanks for the cool product :v:

1 Like

Hi @tmdzk! The beta is full, but we’re looking at an early fall release date (which is pretty soon!).

Hello everyone! Insights is rolling out today! Insights Dashboard has arrived!

2 Likes

Yes please! I would love to be in the beta!

Why is the old UI going away before the new UI is released?

Hi, you have replied to a very old exchange of messages. The Insights Dashboard is available from the web console.