Flaky test detection has stopped working

Our flaky tests have disappeared entirely from the Insights section. The Tests tab in Insights shows the “Flaky tests” heading, but there are no tests listed even though I’m confident we have some. :slight_smile:

I think this issue started around the time of the Sep 30 incident involving Insights features. CircleCI Status - Test Insight Results are Delayed Checking the insights every few days, I watched the “last failure” time go from hours, to days, to weeks before the tests started disappearing from the flaky tests table.

Are there outstanding issues with flaky test detection? Do we need to take action to get them going again?

Hi @christianprescott , thank you for sharing. We are aware that you and other users are experiencing issues with Test Insights and flaky test detection. The team is working to resolve this as quickly as possible. I’ll follow up here once the fixes are put in!

1 Like

Any new update or official notification about this problem with flaky specs Insights?

Hi @cdeliens, flaky test detection should be back to normal by end of week. Please let us know if you continue to see issues!

It looks like flaky tests are trickling back in :+1:

1 Like