Execution failed for task ':app:androidDependencies'. > Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration ':app:lintOptionsCompileClasspath'

Hi
In my project i have added a module

implementation project(‘:simplecrop’)

and it’s working properly in local but it’s giving Error in CircleCi Environment
Error is:

lintOptions

Task :app:androidDependencies FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:androidDependencies’.

Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration ‘:app:lintOptionsCompileClasspath’.
Could not resolve project :simplecrop.
Required by:
project :app
Unable to find a matching variant of project :simplecrop:
- Variant ‘debugApiElements’ capability src:simplecrop:unspecified:
- Incompatible attribute:
- Required com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr ‘lintOptions’ and found incompatible value ‘debug’.
- Other attributes:
- Found com.android.build.api.attributes.VariantAttr ‘debug’ but wasn’t required.
- Required com.android.build.gradle.internal.dependency.AndroidTypeAttr ‘Aar’ and found compatible value ‘Aar’.
- Required org.gradle.usage ‘java-api’ and found compatible value ‘java-api’.
- Variant ‘debugRuntimeElements’ capability src:simplecrop:unspecified:
- Required com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr ‘lintOptions’ and found incompatible value ‘debug’.
- Other attributes:
- Found com.android.build.api.attributes.VariantAttr ‘debug’ but wasn’t required.
- Required com.android.build.gradle.internal.dependency.AndroidTypeAttr ‘Aar’ and found compatible value ‘Aar’.
- Required org.gradle.usage ‘java-api’ and found compatible value ‘java-runtime’.
- Variant ‘releaseApiElements’ capability src:simplecrop:unspecified:
- Required com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr ‘lintOptions’ and found incompatible value ‘release’.
- Other attributes:
- Found com.android.build.api.attributes.VariantAttr ‘release’ but wasn’t required.
- Required org.gradle.usage ‘java-api’ and found compatible value ‘java-api’.
- Variant ‘releaseRuntimeElements’ capability src:simplecrop:unspecified:
- Required com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr ‘lintOptions’ and found incompatible value ‘release’.
- Other attributes:
- Found com.android.build.api.attributes.VariantAttr ‘release’ but wasn’t required.
- Required org.gradle.usage ‘java-api’ and found compatible value ‘java-runtime’.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

Please anyone help me of how to solve this issue

Thanks

@Sudhakar Have you found any solution , i am getting the same error