Docker not started for a react native project

Hi All,
I am newbie on circle ci trying to deploy the react native project i created the config.yml for recat native project then run circleci build command but i got the following error :-

Downloading latest CircleCI build agent…
Docker image digest: sha256:3d88cfffd448da07ff8ced22ccdca5adc09ff18e87dc7db9b8af5b8a47647c08
Error: failed to execute docker: not supported by windows

Note:- I have already installed docker for windows and tried the following commands in other command prompt docker --version (worked) so docker is properly installed on my windows machine.

Are you using the circleci command locally? I’ve always suspected that only works on Linux.

1 Like

@halfer thank you so much I think your write.I installed circleci from the documentation for windows but when I tired the command circleci on command prompt it throws an error command not found.So we cannot execute the command in windows if not can you guide me on Linux.

Install a virtual machine e.g. Ubuntu on VirtualBox. From there, follow the CircleCI documentation. If you get stuck, let us know what you are stuck on in particular.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.