Disconnect BitBucket

shipped
bitbucket

How do I go about disconnecting BitBucket? I have both Github and BitBucket set up, but after using this just a bit I really want to remove BitBucket and just go with Github (which I just subscribed to to avoid having both).

You can visit the project page at https://circleci.com/bb/:org/:project/edit and tell it to stop building.

I ended up having someone at CircleCI delete the whole account and start over.

Good to hear it was resolved for you. :slight_smile:

Sigh, this happened to me, too. I was logged in into the wrong account on Bitbucket. How can I disconnect Bitbucket? I deleted the Oauth token on Bitbucket already.

I’ve got the same problem and looking for solution as well.

I can only Authorize Bitbucket within Add Project tab, which gives me ability to login only with bitbucket account that I have used before. :cry:

Could you please send an email to support@circleci.com and we’ll take care of this for you.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

For people who are looking to do this now, you can do it without contacting support. Here’s how:

To disconnect a Bitbucket account, you’ll have to revoke access from the Bitbucket side. To do this, log into Bitbucket on the account you want disconnect (the one connected to CircleCI). Then:

• Go to “Bitbucket settings” in the lower left
  • Go to OAuth under “Access Management”
  • Find CircleCI and click “Revoke”

It make take a few minutes for CircleCI to pick up the changes.