Circle CI Build Stopped Building

Hello, My CircleCi Build stopped working with following error message. Not sure whats happening. I have a free plan to use 1500 hours a month.

https://circleci.com/gh/rakeshgirase/CloudBuild/11
Sorry! Your build didn’t run because it looks like you haven’t selected a macOS plan yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in support.

Can someone please guide me on this issue?

Thanks,
Rakesh

It’s 1500 minutes a month, not hours! And, unfortunately, that is only for Linux machines. See here - MacOS machines always cost something. The Apple licenses to run them are probably not free for CircleCI, either.

I expect you had a free trial, and that has now expired.

Hi halfer,

Thank you for your reply. I dont think I have utilized all 1500 mins and I dont remember opting for a free trial. I am trying to figure How can I know the exact reason for this failure.

Thanks,
Rakesh

Please read the link I gave. If you have used a MacOS server, and did not pay anything, then you had a two-week trial.

Under project settings I had enabled Build macOS project which I disabled and the build started working. Thank you for your help.

Right. So you managed to not mention a critical piece of information, which is that you want to use the Linux platform. Please try to offer as much information as you possibly can when posting here - it saves everyone’s time, including yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry about that @halfer. Thank you so much for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.