Cannot view context. It says I need admin permissions but I already have them

It looks like an error is coming back from the graphql-unstable endpoint I assume is causing this:

{"data":null,"errors":[{"message":"Non-nullable field was null.","locations":[{"line":2,"column":3}],"path":["organizationHmb"],"extensions":{"arguments":{"name":"$orgName","vcsType":"$vcsType","id":"$orgId"}}},{"message":"Something unexpected happened.","locations":[{"line":2,"column":3}],"path":["organizationHmb"],"extensions":{"type":"INTERNAL","arguments":{"name":"$orgName","vcsType":"$vcsType","id":"$orgId"}}}]}

15%20pm

Hmm. The last time I saw this error it was related to renames, but I haven’t seen it in a while. Did you rename the user or org recently? (including changing capital letters)

This seems to have gone away for now and I can access contexts again. Although it did go away a for a short period before coming back again before I submitted this report.

I didn’t rename the organisation or my github user. I did remove some teams from github however and create a new “Admin” team. After that I changed the security group for each context to the “Admin” team from “All Members”. My user is both an Owner in the github organisation and a member of that “Admin” team.

Seems like this was temporary. Thanks for confirming it works again, let us know if it happens again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.