Argument order causes issues when fetching artifacts

Part of our deployment process involves fetching a binary from the CircleCI server. This has been working reasonably well (we get random failures which work after several retries but that’s not the issue at hand).

Since yesterday, I am now getting the error message “Project not found” for one of the binaries, but not the other (they are different projects) when I try to get a list of artefacts.

I am testing this with



the project which works is open source, so works without a circle-token, whereas the other does not (which makes sense). I have discovered that the circle-token is not actually working as curl warns me that circle-token: command not found. If I change the parameter order, putting circle-token before filter and branch, then it works. This bug appeared some time before yesterday (we hadn’t deployed for about a week before that).