We have released the Xcode 9.3 Beta 4 image on CircleCI 2.0. Please add the following to your
.circleci/config.yml to select that version of Xcode in your jobs:
macos: xcode: "9.3.0"
The notable changes in the image compared to the previous one:
- Upgraded OS to macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 (17D102).
- Increased free disk space from 24G to 32G.
- Xcode 9.3 Beta 4 (build 9Q127n)
- iOS simulators have been updated to iOS 11.3 and watchOS to 4.3.
- Added Ruby 2.5.0 (along with 2.3.6 and 2.4.3).
- Node.js 9.8.0 (with Yarn 1.5.1)
- Python 2.7.13 (pip 9.0.1)
- Fastlane 2.85.0
- CocoaPods 1.4.0
- git 2.16.2 (with git-lfs 2.4.0)
- Java 1.8.0 162
If you are currently building macOS / iOS projects on CircleCI 1.0 and would like to try out CircleCI 2.0 for macOS, please check this document for instructions on migrating an iOS project to CircleCI 2.0.