Xcode 8.3.3 is now available on CircleCI for macOS builds

Update Jun 22: Xcode 8.3.3 is now available for use. We are sorry about the technical issues we were having, and thanks again for your patience.

Update Jun 21: we have noticed a technical issue that prevented the image from being released correctly to our environment. We are working on a fix and will update the post as soon as 8.3.3 is usable. Thank you for your patience.

We have just released the build image with Xcode 8.3.3 for the macOS builds on CircleCI. To start using it please add the following to your circle.yml:

machine:
  xcode:
    version: "8.3.3"

Starting next Wednesday, June 28th, we will run all builds that specify Xcode 8.3 on machines with Xcode 8.3.3 instead of Xcode 8.3.2.

Please leave a comment here if we can answer any questions about the new image release. Happy building!

Hi Alexey,

I updated the version to 8.3.3 in my circle.yml and it’s still running with Xcode-8.3.2. Xcode-8.3.3.app isn’t installed under /Applications in the container.

Thanks,
Jesse

Thanks for pointing this out—you are right, we have just discovered that there has been a technical issue when adding the new image to the production environment. Thank you for your patience with this—I will update this post once this is fixed and 8.3.3 can actually be used.

1 Like

Xcode 8.3.3 is now available for use. Sorry about the delay, and thanks a lot for your patience!

Hello. I’m use

machine:
xcode:
version: “8.3.3”

But can’t find Xcode 8.3.3 … I steel on 10.11.6 instead of 10.12 with xcode 8.3.3

Do you know how resolve this issue?

p.s. it’s happens only if I add ‘deployment’ part

machine:
xcode:
version: “8.3.3”
environment:
GYM_CODE_SIGNING_IDENTITY: “iPhone Distribution: BLA BLA BLA”

deployment:
beta_distribution:
branch: master
commands:
- gym --scheme “oneApp-qa” --workspace “oneApp.xcworkspace”