Using Phalcon

Hey guys,

I’ve tried to get Phalcon in place by just having it manually installed during the build process. This worked to a point but now it seems the extension is not getting setup inside

the php.ini.

Is there a specific method to getting an extension enabled after install?

I’ve attached the error message I’m seeing. My circle.yml for installing Phalcon is:

• sudo apt-get update
  • sudo apt-get install php5-dev php5-mysql gcc libpcre3-dev
  • git clone --depth=1 git://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon.git
  • cd cphalcon/build && sudo ./install
  • echo ‘extension=phalcon.so’ | sudo tee -a /opt/circleci/php/5.6.17/etc/php.ini

So far I haven’t had any responses to this (either from CircleCI support or the community) so I decided to try something a bit different.

I’m now installing PHPBrew and attempting to get Phalcon in place that way. PHPBrew and all dependencies install without issue and Phalcon builds no problem but the final step of installing the Phalcon extension for PHPBrew is failing with the following error:

configure: creating ./config.status

config.status: creating config.h

make: Entering directory `/home/ubuntu/.phpbrew/build/php-5.6.17/ext/phalcon/build/_resource/config’

make: *** No rule to make target /home/ubuntu/.phpbrew/build/php-5.6.17/ext/phalcon/build/_resource/config/phalcon.zep.c', needed byphalcon.lo’. Stop.

make: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/.phpbrew/build/php-5.6.17/ext/phalcon/build/_resource/config’