To CircleCI Customers & Employees, Thank You - 2020

Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S., a holiday where we’re supposed to give thanks for everything we have. This year has been pretty tough for a lot of people. We saw how a virus can quickly spread around the world affecting all of us, directly or indirectly. With CircleCI having employees in several countries and users stretching across the global, we get to see how building and empowering great software creates value that also quickly spreads around the world.

I want to say Thank You to everyone here who’s part of the CircleCI Community. Free users, paid users, employees, or even lurkers who secretly wish their company would drop Jenkins and switch over to CircleCI. :wink:

Thank you to the people on this forum who answer questions, thank you to everyone who’s filed Issues or opened PRs to Docs, orbs, or image. You help make these open source projects a better resource for everyone.

I hope everyone can stay safe, have a great holiday (whatever it may be), and I’ll see you around the forum. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

:heart: You’re the best!

2 Likes

All the best to all of you too!

Stay safe.

2 Likes