Timed out on iOS Project

Hello.

We are currently experimenting problems with our iOS project which earlier built successfully on CircleCI. In our configuration we are using fastlane tool (gym) in order to ship an ipa file.
Whenever our project try to sign an external framework (e.g. Alamofire) the build hangs and after ten minutes goes in a timeout state. In our local machines the procedure is completed without problems.

Any clues? Can I provide you some additional info in order to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Lorenzo

Hello,

I have just started getting the same issues with one of my builds when it gets to Alamofire.

However i am not using fastlane as the client controls the certificates so i can’t automate their creation (plus i don’t really see the point of using fastlane).

At the moment i am currently creating a keychain and importing the certificates, moving the provisional profiles into the correct folder and unlocking the keychain.

security create-keychain -p $PASSWORD build.keychain
security import ./certificate.cer -k ~/Library/Keychains/build.keychain -T /usr/bin/codesign
security import ./certificate.p12 -k ~/Library/Keychains/build.keychain -P $CERT_PASSWORD -T /usr/bin/codesign
security list-keychain -s ~/Library/Keychains/build.keychain
security unlock-keychain -p $KEYCHAIN_PASSWORD ~/Library/Keychains/build.keychain
security unlock-keychain -p $KEYCHAIN_PASSWORD build.keychain
mkdir -p ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles
cp ./profiles/* ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/

Now if i run security list-keychains and security find-identity -p codesigning then it shows the keychain has been set up and the identities were found.

I am not getting any issues about profiles not being found or any other code signing issues but it seems to timeout when signing Alamofire.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.