Timed out build after adding Realm library to iOS project

I’ve some problem with my iOS project which earlier built successfully on CircleCI. In my configuration file I’m using fastalne tool, so I can quickly compare how the whole process works on the local machine and remote CircleCI environment.
I did some investigation and probably found what caused problem with timed out build. It looks like adding to the Xcode workspace Realm library (https://realm.io/) introduced problem into build process.

When I build project without added Realm library by this command (deployment):
$ bundle exec fastlane ios inhouse circleci_build_number:$CIRCLE_BUILD_NUM git_hash:$CIRCLE_SHA1
everything works properly and I get ipa artifact.

In this case in podfile I have:

platform :ios, ‘7.0’

target ‘MyApp’ do
#pod ‘Realm’, ‘~> 0.97’

After adding Realm to the workspace (event not used in source code, only added to the project) and executing the same command:
$ bundle exec fastlane ios inhouse circleci_build_number:$CIRCLE_BUILD_NUM git_hash:$CIRCLE_SHA1
build process failed with status timed out.

In CircleCI logs I see:

[10:36:12]: ▸ Running script ‘Run Script’
[10:36:12]: ▸ Running script ‘Copy Pods Resources’
[10:36:15]: ▸ Running script ‘NewRelic dYSM’
[10:36:21]: ▸ Running script ‘Embed Pods Frameworks’
[10:36:21]: ▸ Touching MyApp\ Test.app

[10:36:21]: ▸ Signing /Users/distiller/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-gzeyadmfrmodkxfhzebkofaoxcop/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/MyApp\ Test/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/MyApp\ Test.app command bundle exec fastlane ios inhouse circleci_build_number:$CIRCLE_BUILD_NUM git_hash:$CIRCLE_SHA1 took more than 10 minutes since last output

In this case I have only one thing changed (in podfile):

platform :ios, ‘7.0’

target ‘MyApp’ do
pod ‘Realm’, ‘~> 0.97’

As you can see only adding Realm library, broke the build. Both of these cases can be successfully built on the local machine by the fastlane command used in circle.yml configuration file.
I’ve tried to add this library as part of the repository and as dependency downloaded by your CircleCI VM based on podfile. In both cases result was the same, timed out build.

Is any switch or flag (-v or something similar) which allows print into console more details about this error?
Do you have any hints or advices how can I resolve this problem?

EDIT: This is the Fastfile used in the project: Fastfile · GitHub

I am very sorry for the delay here. Could you please share the complete log produced by fastlane? You can save it to the $CIRCLE_ARTIFACTS directory—this way it will be available for download after the build finishes.

@blackbit any update on this problem? Thanks.

having similar issue with sometimes (1/2 the time) timing out on the signing step.
Anyone found the solution?

INFO [2016-06-30 15:03:55.76]: ▸ Signing /Users/distiller/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/… ook more than 1200 seconds since last output