I’m having some huge difficulties in SSH’ing into my DigitalOcean account:
What I’ve tried so far:
- I’ve added the private SSH key into the CircleCi project.
- I’ve added - “add_ssh_keys” with fingerprints.
- I’ve added cat into .ssh/config in order to add VerifyHostKeyDNS yes and StrictHostKeyChecking no as suggested by some.
- I’m running ssh-keyscan, targeting the IP of my DigitalOcean Droplet.
- Finally I’m trying to run bash ./dockerstart.sh
My blocker is “The authenticity of host XXX cannot be established. … Are you sure you want to continue connecting? yes/no”. and is I’m unable to give input back, the process just stalls from here and eventually times out after some 10 minutes.
My dockerstart.sh srcript that fires the ssh docker commands:
Has anyone got a public project on GitHub/BitBucket on which i could take a sneak peek to see what I’m doing wrong?