Showing lint errors which does not exist

#1

Hi,
In Oppia, we are use lint tests to figure out all the lint errors which occur in the code.
For linting, we use a linter file made in python(pre_commit_linter.py), and we deploy the lint tests in the Circle CI environment.
But a lint test was caught by the linter in one of the python files, and the lint error was regarding the multiple statements that occurred in schema_utils.py.
i.e. More than one statement in a single line.


Although when we checked the lint error in the specified line there was nothing written in the file on that line.
To confirm this we also ported our lint tests in the Travis CI, but there it worked fine. No error was caught there.