PocketCI - CircleCI in your pocket

Hi everyone!

I’m a long-time CircleCI user and wanted to share something I’ve been working on: PocketCI, an Phone app for keeping tabs on your CircleCI pipelines.

The problem it solves is one I kept running into myself: I’d push a change, walk away from my desk, and find out 40 minutes later that the build broke — or worse, that I was blocking teammates waiting on a green pipeline. Mail-based notifications were noisy and checking the web UI on my phone was clunky.

PocketCI connects to your CircleCI account (API token, no intermediary server holding your code) and gives you:

  • Live pipeline status across all your projects and branches
  • Push notifications when builds succeed or fail
  • A drill-down into a failed pipeline so you can see exactly which job broke, right from your phone

It just shipped version 1.1.0 on the App Store:

I’d love honest feedback from the community here — especially on things like:

  • What would you want to see on the watch/home screen of a CI app?
  • Is there anything in the v2 API you’ve found yourself wanting surfaced on mobile?
  • Any pain points in how you currently monitor CI that you wish an app handled?

Happy to answer questions about how it works under the hood. Thanks for reading!