No output from commands in job steps

Recently (like the last day) I have stopped getting any output from commands in my job steps. It just logs the script and regardless of success or failure, no output to stdout or stderr is printed.

Here’s a link to a completed workflow where output is strikingly missing from each job: (Not sure how public those views are, but anyway.)

Categorizing as a bug report because I know I saw it working up to now and I do get output when I run the jobs in the Local CLI.

The two prior posts to yours deal with this issue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah! And seems the issue is fixed now. Thanks for pointing me to those!

(I did search before posting. Just say’n :smile:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.