New UI nearing completion!

Last Summer we announced our new UI was available for opt-in. Since then, many of you have been apart of helping us build it with bug reports, feedback, and user sessions.

We’re now close to completion! Over the next 3 months, we’ll be putting some finishing touches on while moving users to the new UI in batches.

If you’re interested, you can read all about the “Jobs To Be Done” analysis of our users and how we improved our developer experience here.

In the interim, check it out and send us feedback if you haven’t already! You can opt-in from the banner on the Job Details page and give it a spin. There’s an in-app survey for feedback of which we read all, or comment here directly.

Excited to help you build faster!

2 Likes

Hi,

In a job page of the New UI, I cannot do browser find (cmd+f for Chrome mac) in logs until scrolling myself.

1 Like

@hiroshi thanks for voicing. We are fixing CMD+F this week so you’ll be able to search through the whole log regardless of what is showing. Check back this time next week and let me know if we’ve fixed the issue in a way that works for you.

1 Like