Need to run selenium tests under Safari browser

Hi @drazisil @whereisdarran actually I reached out to CircleCI Support and they guided me to VNC mac container. Article drazisil posted has exactly the steps required: https://support.circleci.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020345334-How-do-I-connect-mac-container-via-VNC- , and as it says at the end, I had to use 10.1 image version to use distiller default user or create new user for 10.2.
Just a note on that article, step 3 comes before step 2, you need to be ssh connected to change password from terminal.

That said, I still don’t know why regression suite fails to be automatically triggered, if I trigger it from command being connected with VNC it starts without any error. So if anybody knows why safaridriver could be failing to be launched on build, any ideas are more than welcome.

Not sure how to close this, I managed to run tests in Safari building and executing a mac app with pytest command inside.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.