KeyError: cftime.DatetimeNoLeap

Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
I would like to use the code in the link “Plotting CMIP6 data”. However, for the line “dset[‘tas’].sel(time=cftime.DatetimeNoLeap(1850, 1, 15, 12, 0, 0, 0, 2, 15)).plot(cmap = ‘coolwarm’)”
I face following error in my data set:
“”"
KeyError: cftime.DatetimeNoLeap(1850, 1, 15, 12, 0, 0, 0, has_year_zero=True)

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home1/taghizade/.conda/envs/cmip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/xarray/core/indexes.py”, line 466, in sel
indexer = self.index.get_loc(label_value)
File “/home1/taghizade/.conda/envs/cmip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/xarray/coding/cftimeindex.py”, line 471, in get_loc
return super().get_loc(key)
File “/home1/taghizade/.conda/envs/cmip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pandas/core/indexes/base.py”, line 3805, in get_loc
raise KeyError(key) from err
KeyError: cftime.DatetimeNoLeap(1850, 1, 15, 12, 0, 0, 0, has_year_zero=True)

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home1/taghizade/cmip6data/GFDL_ESM4/nsat/GFDL_ESM4_nsat_his_y8114/GFDL_ESM4_nsat_his_y8114plt.py”, line 18, in
dset[‘tas’].sel(time=cftime.DatetimeNoLeap(1850, 1, 15, 12, 0, 0, 0, 2, 15)).plot(cmap = ‘coolwarm’)
File “/home1/taghizade/.conda/envs/cmip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/xarray/core/dataarray.py”, line 1524, in sel
ds = self._to_temp_dataset().sel(
File “/home1/taghizade/.conda/envs/cmip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/xarray/core/dataset.py”, line 2572, in sel
query_results = map_index_queries(
File “/home1/taghizade/.conda/envs/cmip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/xarray/core/indexing.py”, line 183, in map_index_queries
results.append(index.sel(labels, **options))
File “/home1/taghizade/.conda/envs/cmip/lib/python3.10/site-packages/xarray/core/indexes.py”, line 468, in sel
raise KeyError(
KeyError: “not all values found in index ‘time’. Try setting the method keyword argument (example: method=‘nearest’).”

“”"
I’ll be thankful if someone could help me.

Sincerely,
Ehsan