Issue with documentation about env_var_name

The Reusable Config Reference Guide reads:

The environment variable name ( env_var_name ) parameter is a string that must match a POSIX_NAME regexp (for example, there can be no spaces or special characters). The env_var_name parameter is a more meaningful parameter type that enables additional checks to be performed. See Using Environment Variables for details.

However, when I check the “Using Environment Variables” link, there isn’t a single mention of env_var_name.

Is there anywhere where using env_var_name is described in any more detail?

1 Like

Is there something specific you’re looking for in regards to env_var_name?

I will check with the docs team about that particular workflow, but am happy to try to find some answers for you in the meantime!

Hi Katy! I guess I was just looking for a more thorough explanation and usage examples, since I tried using it once and couldn’t quite figure out how it worked. I can’t recall exactly what my use case was but I probably found a workaround since it’s not blocking me anymore.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s not blocking you anymore. I didn’t find any other detailed docs on it either, so I send it to the docs team. Thank you for helping us improve the docs!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.