Dependencies issue

The build used to be fine 7 months ago. I just ran it again it caused an error. Any one knows how to fix?

sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386 libxtst6:i386 gtk2-engines-murrine:i386 lib32stdc++6 libxt6:i386 libdbus-glib-1-2:i386 libasound2:i386
Reading package lists… Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information… Done

Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
netbase : Breaks: ifupdown (< 0.7)
Breaks: ifupdown:i386 (< 0.7)

sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386 libxtst6:i386 gtk2-engines-murrine:i386 lib32stdc++6 libxt6:i386 libdbus-glib-1-2:i386 libasound2:i386 returned exit code 100

E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages. Action failed: sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386 libxtst6:i386 gtk2-engines-murrine:i386 lib32stdc++6 libxt6:i386 libdbus-glib-1-2:i386 libasound2:i386

Same issue here, this topic have a solution? It’s currently blocking our team while installing dependencies for headless Electron;

Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
netbase : Breaks: ifupdown (< 0.7)
Breaks: ifupdown:i386 (< 0.7)
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.

sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install -y libgtk2.0-0 libgconf-2-4 libasound2 libxtst6 libxss1 libnss3 xvfb returned exit code 100

Action failed: sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install -y libgtk2.0-0 libgconf-2-4 libasound2 libxtst6 libxss1 libnss3 xvfb

Solved by changing project to Ubuntu 14, can be done at project settings > Build Environment & pushing a new commit