- persist_to_workspace:
          root: ~/repo
          paths:
            - node_modules  

Build issue:

Failing command: Spin up Environment
Exit code:
Output:

Build-agent version 0.1.799-f865b43f (2018-10-11T12:48:06+0000) Starting container circleci/node:8 image is cached as circleci/node:8, but refreshing… Error pulling image circleci/node:8: Error response from daemon: received unexpected HTTP status: 503 Service Unavailable… retrying image is cached as circleci/node:8, but refreshing…

I would guess this is a Docker Hub problem (or a network/proxy problem between Docker Hub and CircleCI where it is hard to work out who has fix responsibility :grin:)

In the short term you could push this image to another registry and pull from there - the YAML config supports custom/private registries. If you don’t have one to hand, GitLab does a free one, and it has been rock-solid for me.

Yeah I see the tag names changed on circleci’s dockerhub images… so used one of the tags listed here:

https://hub.docker.com/r/circleci/node/tags/

Ah right, so it is just a tag name issue? That’s odd - I would expect that to return a 404.

Yeah in that case, although seems to be an intermittent issue as you mentioned. I can pull the node:8 tag image again. So reverting back to node:8 image tag.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.