Since today, my builds have suddenly stopped running. All builds are getting queued, nothing is getting built, and tests are of course not running either. No one else in my team is running tests, and I see no other builds running. Is this an outage or is there something I have to do?
- The stack you’re using
Ruby on Rails 4 with PostgreSQL.
- The exact error message you are getting
“Queued” or “Scheduled”.
- Which troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken
Tried to cancel a queued build and rebuild it.
- Any recent changes either in the codebase or the stack
Nothing significant—only CSS and textual changes.
- What happens when you run the tests locally
- What is supposed to happen when your build runs
It’s supposed to run tests.
- The build URL if the project is public
It is not a public project.