Yarn install is failing with network connection issue from today

The error also occurs in my builds this days.
My last successful build was on March 24, 2023.
Since then, I cannot successfully build a single build with yarn.

I did the same workarounds:

• increase the network timeout for yarn
  • remove/delete the yarn.lock file

[linux/arm64 stage-2 10/19] RUN apk --no-cache --virtual yarn-dependencies add yarn && yarn global add --no-progress --network-timeout 600000 puppeteer @mermaid-js/mermaid-cli mscgenjs-cli bpmn-js-cmd bytefield-svg nomnoml state-machine-cat && rm -f /usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/yarn.lock && yarn install --no-lockfile --network-timeout 600000:
#71 173.9 info There appears to be trouble with your network connection. Retrying…
#71 177.3 info There appears to be trouble with your network connection. Retrying…
#71 180.9 info There appears to be trouble with your network connection. Retrying…
#71 186.8 info There appears to be trouble with your network connection. Retrying…
#71 211.9 info There appears to be trouble with your network connection. Retrying…
#71 216.3 info There appears to be trouble with your network connection. Retrying…
#71 235.3 error An unexpected error occurred: “https://registry.yarnpkg.com/puppeteer-core/-/puppeteer-core-19.8.0.tgz: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT”.
#71 235.3 info If you think this is a bug, please open a bug report with the information provided in “/usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/yarn-error.log”.

@dev-gethai have you, and if so, how, solved the problem?