Xcode 10.1 unable to find destination

^D^Dxcodebuild: error: Unable to find a destination matching the provided destination specifier:
{ platform:iOS Simulator, OS:12.1, name:iPhone 6 }

The requested device could not be found because no available devices matched the request.

Ineligible destinations for the "Example" scheme:
	{ platform:iOS, id:dvtdevice-DVTiPhonePlaceholder-iphoneos:placeholder, name:Generic iOS Device }
	{ platform:iOS Simulator, id:dvtdevice-DVTiOSDeviceSimulatorPlaceholder-iphonesimulator:placeholder, name:Generic iOS Simulator Device }

Exited with code 70

Hi @srinivas-kurakula Are you still seeing this issue? Could you try pre-starting the simulators?

when I try to prelaunch the simulators I’m getting timeout exception (taking more than 10 minutes)

I tried with the following commands

#!/bin/bash -eo pipefail
xcrun instruments -w “iPhone 7 (12.1) [” || true
^D^DToo long with no output (exceeded 10m0s)

#!/bin/bash -eo pipefail
xcrun instruments -w “iPhone 7 (12.1) [8CE9107F-D0EB-4FB7-95E1-563AB4E48B8C]” || true
^D^DToo long with no output (exceeded 10m0s)

Im getting this error while deploying to TestFlight

error: Multiple commands produce ‘/Users/distiller/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/-* gtnfywrcagsdbqfvcshvmusmdniq/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/ /BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/*****.swiftmodule/arm64.swiftmodule’:
** ARCHIVE FAILED **

this solution may be work
Can you change the Xcode workspace settings (Xcode->File->BuildSystem(New Build System to Legacy Build System)

Hi @srinivas-kurakula ,

We have implemented a change to the macOS VMs that should resolve the simulator not available issues. Do let us know if you continue to see this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.