Using private image

ArtifactoryServer is used as our docker registry server and just cant use private images stored there.
here is snippet from the config.yml :

version: 2
jobs:
build:
working_directory: ~/tmmp
docker:

What am i doing wrong ?? this is the error I see

Build-agent version 0.0.4171-0daf87a (2017-09-13T13:33:08+0000)
Configuration errors: 2 errors occurred:

Error parsing config file: yaml: line 7: mapping values are not allowed in this context
Cannot find a job named build to run in the jobs: section of your configuration file.
This can happen if you have no workflows defined, or a typo in your ‘workflows:’ config.
note that when using

• image: circleci/node:7,

build is properly working …

Hi Albert,

A CircleCI employee here, can you please post a link to your project/builds so I can investigate further? If you’re project is private, nobody else will be able to see the page. If it’s public, please send me an email at oliver@circleci.com and we can look into this.

Cheers,

Ollie

Hi Oliver,

I think I’ve understood that it was my bad!! Our organizational CircleCI still uses version #1.x, hence no ability to test this feature using it. I’m failing when using the public CircleCI because the Jfrog ArtifactoryServer does not have external access …embarrassing…

Hi Albert,

No worries! It’s not embarrassing. Just learning. :slight_smile: I assume this means you no longer need help with this issue? If so please respond or create a new ticket. Cheers!