As part of our ongoing commitment to provide you with the best continuous integration and deployment product, we are scheduling a series of database maintenance operations on December 9, 2023 from 17:00 to 19:00 UTC. These maintenance activities are essential to enhance the performance, security, and reliability of our services.
- Minimal Impact: The outages are expected to be brief, with each not exceeding 90 seconds at a time.
- Pipeline failure: While not expected, if you experience any pipelines that fail to trigger during the maintenance, please re-trigger these pipelines.
- Pipeline latency: During these maintenance periods we do expect pipelines to queue for up to 90 seconds.
- UI Unavailable: During the maintenance periods part of the UI, including the main pipelines page, will be unavailable for up to 90 seconds.
- Insights Functionality: During the maintenance window, the Insights product may be unavailable for up to 90 seconds.
We understand the importance of staying informed. We will provide updates during the maintenance via our status page. You can also subscribe to updates or contact us for any specific queries.
We are committed to delivering a seamless experience and apologize for any inconvenience these necessary operations may cause. Our team is working diligently to ensure that the maintenance is completed as smoothly and quickly as possible
You may have received notifications about of series of database maintenance operations happening from Nov 27, 2023 through Dec 8, 2023. In response to internal and external feedback we are consolidating these maintenance operations into a single maintenance window. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.