Try to build .net application using circle ci

i try to build .net application using circle ci config file
am getting this error.
C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\7.0.405\NuGet.targets(400,5): error MSB3202: The project file “C:\Users\circleci\project\Tapps.Web.App\Tapps.Web.App.csproj” was not found. [C:\Users\circleci\project\Tapps.Web.sln]
Exited with code exit status 1

config.ymal file
version: 2.1

orbs:
windows: circleci/windows@2.2.0
jobs:
build:
description: Build application with Release configuration
executor:
name: windows/default
steps:
- checkout
- run:
command: dotnet restore Tapps.Web.sln /nodereuse:false
- run:
command: dotnet build Tapps.Web.sln -c Release /nodereuse:false
- run:
command: dotnet publish Tapps.Web.Api/Tapps.Web.Api.csproj -c Release -r win-x64 --self-contained true --output ./Tapps.Web.Api\package

You may need to add a ‘cd’ and ‘dir’ command to see the state of the file system before you run the dotnet publish command.

The error is simply that your directory tree is not matching what is expected by the command you are executing.

How can i find my repo directory , thats the problem, , what command i need to use in config file?

The

- run:
        command:  [some command]

part of your script are just running the standard OS command line, which for the environment you have defined will be powershell so you can use any command that you can use in a powershell prompt window. Also you can simplify the lines down to the following if all you want to do is run a single command like this

- run:  [some command]

So to see the directory that config.yml is running in all you need to do is add

- run:  pwd

In the same way, you can use dir (or ls) to show the contents of the directory and cd to move around the directory structure to find out where things are being placed.