Somehow I just cannot get the enviroment variable from Enviroment variable setting an Context in Organization menu

So I want my PyPI username and password to be secret to upload the module secretly also I want my readthedocs.io API token secret to fact that I can’t keep it on GitHub cuz it is public!
So I see the environment variable and context that Circle CI provides and I use it, So config.YAML content is like this!

version: 2.1
jobs:
  build_module:
    docker:
      - image: circleci/python:3.9.5
    steps:
      - checkout

- run:
          command: |
            python setup.py sdist 
            sudo pip install dist/*
            sudo pip install twine
            sudo twine upload dist/*
  build_document:
    docker:
      - image: circleci/python:3.9.5
    steps:
      - checkout
      - run:
          command: |
            sudo pip install requests
            sudo python builddoc.py
workflows:
  build_module:
    jobs:
     - build_module:
        context: API_TOKEN_TWINE_API
  build_document:
    jobs:
     - build_document:
        context: API_TOKEN_TWINE_API

After killing my head with error stuff I now can build and there’s another problem.
I CAN NOT GET MY ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE FROM THE PROJECT ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE OR CONTEXT!!
When I try to print out the list of environment variable, the result shock me.

HOSTNAME
LANG
PATH
DEBIAN_FRONTEND
MAIL
LOGNAME
USER
HOME
SHELL
TERM
SUDO_COMMAND
SUDO_USER
SUDO_UID
SUDO_GID

Where’s the environment variable that I set go?
Where is it?
I recheck everything but nothing is fixed.
Help I am new at Circle CI. I just come from Github Workflow

Hi @dumb-stuff ,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I have checked the Preparing environment variables step for one of your recent jobs, and found that both TWINE_USERNAME and TWINE_PASSWORD are being set in your container as environment variables. You can see a list of all of the environment variables in this step’s output log.

Taking a look at your contexts, I can see you have created one, but it currently contains no environment variables. Could you navigate to the menu for setting contexts (Organization Settings → Contexts), and ensure that you add the key-value pair you use to wish as an environment variable?

If you have any additional questions or would like me to clarify something, please let me know.