Selenium maven project running with Chromedriver

Hi All,

I want to run my selenium project which is using chromedriver in Circle CI 1.0.I am not able to install java,Selenium,Chrome driver and maven using yml file.

Need your help.

Thanks,
Bapu Radhandi

This is, in my opinion, too broad a question. CI is not an easy technology to use, though hosted solutions like CircleCI undoubtedly make it easier than Jenkins. I would recommend studying the documentation - there is a lot of it, and it is very good.

You should be using 2.0 now, in any case - 1.0 is shortly to be retired.

Thanks for that , all i want is selenium to be installed as a dependency in yml.
Error details

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:testCompile (default-testCompile) on project CircleCIIntegration: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /home/ubuntu/CircleCILearning/src/test/java/CircleCIIntegration/CircleCIIntegration/CircleCiTest.java:[3,1] package org.openqa.selenium does not exist
[ERROR] /home/ubuntu/CircleCILearning/src/test/java/CircleCIIntegration/CircleCIIntegration/CircleCiTest.java:[4,34] package org.openqa.selenium.chrome does not exist
[ERROR] /home/ubuntu/CircleCILearning/src/test/java/CircleCIIntegration/CircleCIIntegration/CircleCiTest.java:[14,17] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol: class WebDriver
[ERROR] location: class CircleCIIntegration.CircleCIIntegration.CircleCiTest
[ERROR] /home/ubuntu/CircleCILearning/src/test/java/CircleCIIntegration/CircleCIIntegration/CircleCiTest.java:[14,40] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol: class ChromeDriver

I doubt anyone can help with that without (much) more detail. It appears you are trying to compile a Java program with missing class dependencies.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.