Mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/aspnet:6.0-jammy `signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available`

Building ASP.Net 6 docker image using mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/aspnet:6.0-jammy bumps into

The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY

Any advice and insight is appreciated.

Would you be able to post your config so we can review what parameters are in place? Also, depending on where it is in the config process, it could be related to the changes GitHub made on which SSH keys are able to access

This is the config in the repo: AspNetCoreApiStarter/config.yml at master · khteh/AspNetCoreApiStarter · GitHub

This is the docker build failure: https://app.circleci.com/pipelines/github/khteh/AspNetCoreApiStarter/278/workflows/8ba4d75a-e8c6-499d-907e-ac545105f638/jobs/289/parallel-runs/0/steps/0-111

Any update on this?

man u came to the wrong place, stack overlow i think would be better, no one checks this Forum, i dont even know why they have it up

Hi there, I was running into the same problem, and upgrading the docker engine version in the setup_remote_docker fixed the issue for me. So you’d change your YAML to something like:

- setup_remote_docker:
    version: 20.10.14

As for why this fixes the problem, the Circle CI remote docker version is 17.09.0-ce and I found this blog saying that a change in glibc that’s incompatible with Docker <= 20.10.8 is the cause of this issue: docker运行ubuntu22.04出现异常 | DevopsApple . Hope this helps you too!

Ah, I see this also mentioned in Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish Now Available for Beta Testing - #5 by Masahiko - This should probably be easier to find…