Junit xml not recognised for parallelisation with circleci --split-by=timings

Hello,
I have a pipeline where I parallelise the testing using circleci tests split --split-by=timings.
I added the store_test_results step and I think this is working because the ‘Tests’ tab in the circleci UI now correctly shows the number of tests run.
However, when I do a subsequent run, circleci fails to recognise the format of the junit xml and reverts to splitting by filename.

The error I am getting is:

Error autodetecting timing type, falling back to weighting by name. Autodetect no matching filename or classname.  If file names are used, double check paths for absolute vs relative.
Example input file: "test.integration.component_tests.test_authentication.AuthenticationTests.test_lock_car"
Example file from timings: ""

The junit xml I produce is as follows:

<testsuites disabled="0" errors="0" failures="0" tests="1" time="9.24">
<testsuite disabled="0" errors="0" failures="0" name="SIL-TestSuite" skipped="0" tests="1" time="9.24">
<testcase classname="test.integration.component_tests.test_authentication.AuthenticationTests" name="test_lock_car" time="9.240000"/>
</testsuite>
</testsuites>

Can someone spot what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

I actually found an answer there: https://support.circleci.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021624194-Test-Summary-Troubleshooting