Hello CircleCi geeks,
I want to run the Jasmine tests into my circleCi machine, but I don’t know how.
I can’t find anywhere on the internet. I even have asked a question on stackoverflow, but it seemed to me that I either this is really easy to do or nobody wants to answer to me.
I have included the jasmin test using this code in circle.yml.
- sudo apt-get update
- curl -s https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/circleci/trusty/script.deb.sh | sudo bash
- sudo apt-get install circleci-php-7.0.4=1
- sudo apt-get install nginx
- sudo apt-get install python-software-properties
- curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_6.x | sudo -E bash -
- sudo apt-get install nodejs
- npm install -g jasmine
- jasmine init
Just to let you know that I am total beginner in this tests.
Please, could you tell me what should I add to my circle.yml in order to run jasmin tests.
I don’t know how to run them. Could you tell me what I need to install in order to run them ? Gem ? Ruby ?